Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can you show a different email address with Yahoo mail whilst using Outlook 2003?

I currently have a .com and want to use this as my email address for my company. I'm looking to use it with Yahoo but when I change the [Email Address] under [User Information] in Outlook, the sending of emails fail.





When the recipient recieves the email I want the email to display my .com email address instead of the Yahoo email address, thus keeping it looking professional.





Can this be done with either Yahoo or Yahoo Plus?

Can you show a different email address with Yahoo mail whilst using Outlook 2003?
UNder yahoo 'My account' which is normally found at the top of the page when your on Yahoo Answers. There is the YAhoo! sign in red and right of it is:


Welcome, (Your yahoo name)


[Sign Out, My Account]





Once you have clicked on 'Myaccount' then click on 'edit' right of the section entitled 'Member information'





There you can add e-mail addresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment