Tuesday, July 20, 2010

IPhone not sending email using Yahoo with Ameritech.net email address. Anyone know how to fix that?

My email address is an ameritech.net email address which technically is a yahoo address now (we had internet with ameritech before it was bought by SBC before it was bought by ATT). I just use my whole email address to login to yahoo. Well I bought an iPhone and one of the main reasons is because of the push email with yahoo. I get it, set it up and everything works fine. Well somewhere along the line (I think the 1.0.1 update) I can't send email. I still get the emails. When I send an email, it makes the sound like it sent an email but it doesn't go anywhere. Not to the recipient or the sent box. I signed up for a plain old @yahoo.com address to see if it was all of yahoo or just the non-@yahoo.com addresses and the @yahoo.com address worked fine, so it seems that it is just the non-yahoo.com users who arent working. Anyone else with a non-yahoo.com account and an iphone with the same problem? Anyone know of a work around other than using pop? Thanks!

IPhone not sending email using Yahoo with Ameritech.net email address. Anyone know how to fix that?
That's the reason why i think people should wait more to buy things like the Iphone because when it comes out at first there will be technical problems that need to be fix. and if you wait longer when they fixed the problem you can buy it and use it better.








For example: The playstation 3 if they would it wait a bit longer they wouldn't waist to much money because the price drop and they made a new PS3 of 80GB that cost the same as when the first 60 GB ps3 came out.


No comments:

Post a Comment