Friday, July 16, 2010

Yahoo email attachments not displaying properly?

I am using Yahoo Mail, my OS is Vista and I do not have MS Office. Until recently, I have been able to download and view my email attachments with no problem. I receive a monthly roster from my work which always opens ok. This months arrived and my Yahoo mail said that it was trying to access a site on the web to open the attachment. When the file downloaded, it displayed in symbols (not the Greek kind!). I requested that the email was resent - same problem. I sent my email to a friend and it opened ok on her comp. This problem has also occurred from another of my senders. Can you help!

Yahoo email attachments not displaying properly?
It depends what format the file has, if you do not have office installed and the file is excel or word, its not gonna open. Please specify the file format.

teeth braces

No comments:

Post a Comment