Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Geez, I sent an email to a friend tonight and................?

it could not be delivered. The funny thing is that we had been emailing back %26amp; forth just about an hour before I sent this last email. It got returned, so I resent it. It got returned again. Said something about a failure notice. So, I composed a new email and tried to send it, but it got returned, also. Thinking there was something wrong with my email, I composed another email to someone else and it went through. Why would this happen? Does anyone have a clue? I just sent two more emails to two other people and they both went through. I just tried to send another email to my undeliverable friend and the same thing happened again................said it was undeliverable. I am perplexed.

Geez, I sent an email to a friend tonight and................?
Does it still get returned if you send one now?


It probably means that the server is down or your inbox is too full.


Because you've been emailing each other too many times.


I am not certain about this.





x


No comments:

Post a Comment