Friday, July 16, 2010

Many of my yahoo email messages are not being received by the intended addresses!?

I have several yahoo email addresses. Fairly recently I had a situation where someone I had been in regular contact with did not get an email I sent, although the message WAS IN my "sent" box. This problem recurred (although not all the time) and I changed my email address because of it. However, the new email address has the same problem. I'm also inclined to think that I'm not receiving all the mail I'm being sent too.


As email is an integral part of my business, this is losing me money %26amp; sending me nuts!


Can anyone help me?

Many of my yahoo email messages are not being received by the intended addresses!?
Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. Suggested cures range from Update Adobe Flash Player and Javascript to clear IE7 cache, cookies, and browsing history. Different things seem to work for different people. It's causing attachments to not show, 999 errors where it won't let you do a particular action and some people cannot send receive delete or move mail. It's not just Vista either it's happening to some of us on XP. I have been advised to use this site to view my mail, www.mail2web.com if all else fails go back to classic mail via this link. http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s... click yes when asked do you want to opt out. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment