Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why does my email send others email without my knowledge??? This is causing a big problem.?

My girlfriend gets email from my email address and sometimes it's from women friends, but by the time the email gets to her without my knowledge, there is more written in the email body, which makes me sound like I'm having an affair. Why is my mail email send her things like that. Would I be better off deleting this email address and starting a new one. This has been going on for months now....Please I need help..


Is someone getting into my email and adding more, playing practical jokes on me????

Why does my email send others email without my knowledge??? This is causing a big problem.?
Get a new e-mail with different passwords and delete your old one. Tell your friends what happened so they will know you are no longer using your old e-mail. Sounds like somebody you know that had access to your computer is playing games with you. One way to steal your password is by attaching a little 2" cylinder to the back of your computer that records all your keystrokes. Then the person could visit you on another day and remove it and he would have all your passwords. People do that to library computers. The device is cheap and readily found on the Internet.


You do realize that your e-mail and other on-line accounts can be accessed by any computer not just yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment