Friday, July 16, 2010

Email question?

You know when someone gives you an email address that is not a Yahoo! Answers related thing, like you go to my profile and it says 'Email ♥firedragongirl♥', but they give you an email address that is like, for example, yahooanswersteam@yahoo.com, is the user name you have the name that will show on the sender part of the email inbox, or the name that you entered like your real name will show, like this?


Either this?





A. Sender Subject


kimigoogoo whassup?








Or this?





B. Sender Subject


Kimi Sanchez whassup?





THIS IS NOT MY NAME. IF THIS IS YOUR NAME SORRY BUT I DOUBT YOU WOULD HAVE THE SAME USERNAME.





I would like to know this because someone wants meto email him some jokes...I am sorry if the details above confuse you.

Email question?
Are you talking about sending from your YAHOO ANSWERS to another e-mail address? I don't think that's possible. I think I tried that once and it wouldn't let me. I think YA e-mails only work with each other.
Reply:i'm sorry minette i don't understand your questoin email me and ask me again okay


No comments:

Post a Comment