Friday, July 16, 2010

Can't understand email?

I can't understand the email 4kids sent me, I emailed them because I couldn't log in,whenever I sent an email for my password I get this


Hiya person20


and it cuts of there


I emailed them using the email they have(someone posted the 4kids email in case any one has problems),But when they got my email they sent me an email back saying"this is a permanet error and I will not try again to fix it" they a bunch of letters and numbers,then a copy of the email I sent them,then more letters and numbers,anyone know what this means?


Oh and they also said they can't fing thier new email or somthing like that.

Can't understand email?
Try again, they sound like they don't realy care. Not very good customer support... they don't deserve loyal users.


No comments:

Post a Comment