Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Have new email with yahoo. had old email with yahoo. retrieve old email info? Can I get info off old email?

I Want to obtain all information from my old email address with yahoo.I have some very personal things in my old email with yahoo.Can you send all info from old address to my new email? My old email was noslarc666@yahoo.com.

Have new email with yahoo. had old email with yahoo. retrieve old email info? Can I get info off old email?
you can open emails in old account and click FORWARD button to send them to the new address.





then click on your address book and then in there is a link to import/export center. download the CSV file to your hard drive.





in the new account open your address book %26gt; import/export and upload the CSV file to add the old addresses to your new account.

teeth hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment