Friday, July 16, 2010

Unwanted email from an Yahoo account, Yahoo won't help?

My situation: my Yahoo account was hacked and the password was changed. I don't remember the birthday used to register it so I can't reset the password. That's not a problem. The real problem is that the account was set up to send daily reminders and alerts to a different email, my private email. Now with the Yahoo account no longer accessible to me, I can't turn these off and it's quite annoying.





I just want to turn these emails off, since the destination email still belongs to me. I wrote to Yahoo customer service but so far they are giving me stock replies that are not related to my situation.





How can I reach a real employee of Yahoo who will give me a non-robotic, straight answer on my request -- does anyone here know any Yahoo employees? I'm not trying to get the account back. I just don't want to get these "spam" anymore! Would anyone help if I write a real letter to Yahoo HQ? What can I do?

Unwanted email from an Yahoo account, Yahoo won't help?
block your hacked email id in your email.
Reply:i hate that


No comments:

Post a Comment