Sunday, July 11, 2010

I always get a email saying my email could not be sent, why?

I will get a funny email from a friend, I try to forward it to another friend, or group of friends,and it seems like it is sent. But then I get an email from yahoo saying it couldn't be sent, this has been going on for months, I can't email anybody, and I want to know why. I'm tired of not being able to email my friends.

I always get a email saying my email could not be sent, why?
That always happens to me when my dad's inbox is full, but I doubt that all of your friends' inboxes are full.





Are you sure you have their addy's correct? double check your address book and the format you have everything in. That could be your problem.
Reply:cuz that might not be the right e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment