Friday, July 16, 2010

Yahoo Email Password - Really need help?

I really hope someone can help me.





I had my myspace hacked before and it was done by someone I know. They wrote very personal things on there that lost me quite a few of my old high school friends. Anyways, about a month ago I had reason to believe the same people were trying to mess with my life again (they were sending me emails and trying to start arguements). I quickly changed my email to my myspace so it would be harder (or impossible) for them to hack it. I made up a yahoo account for it. I wrote the information on my laptop so I would remember it. But somehow it got deleted!! now I need to change my email for my myspace. I got to the point where myspace sends the confirmation email but I can't log into the yahoo account to get the confirmation! I tried every password I could think of. I went to the "Lost Password" page and they asked my birthday, country and area code. I dont konw those because it was a fake account, I put all fake answers so they couldn't find it.

Yahoo Email Password - Really need help?
If it does not happen contact yahoo service for further help or try refreshing the page


Yahoo help


Call 866-850-4303 (open 7 days a week, 6 am - 6 pm pacific standard time)


Click on the links below to send an email with all of the information an agent needs to respond within 12-24 hours:


Http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/helpcen...


Http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/al...


Password problem


Changed passowrd then retrieve it


To retrieve ur password do the following


Go to www.yahoomail.com and enter ur id


Click on forgot password link and provide the necessary information


Ur password will be delivered to u on ur alternate id (if u have one)


Changing versions


Going to yahoo mail beta


Go to my account page on yahoo mail classic


If u are using yahoomail with xp or vista u will get a link ‘the new yahoo mail has arrived! Check it now’


Click on the link and u will be directed to the new yahoo mail beta


Back to classic


In ur mail page at the top just besides sign out button u will get a link mail classic


Clcik on it and u will be directed to yahoomail classic version


Change password


Go to my account link on the top of ur mail box page


There select change password


U will be asked to type the old and new password u want


After typing the above requests save it and ur password is changed


Http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...


No comments:

Post a Comment