Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Email stationary - how is this done?

PLEASE READ THE QUESTION IN FULL :)





I often receive emails which have HTML content with images, links etc... Some of them look really fantastic and my Yahoo email reads it perfectly.......





I consider myself pretty savvy when it comes to HTML and CSS, but for some reason, when I made my own 'email stationary' and send it to my Yahoo email to test it, the images in the HTML document (even though they are reading off another server) arrive as attachments.... Any tables or non-image content shows quite well in the email, but all images are not visible and are in the 'Attachments' section of the email....!!!





REALLY FRUSTRATING!!





Only when I change the settings in Yahoo to accept and view al HTML / IMAGE content does it display it as it should ---- STILL ALL IMAGES are in attachments also...





IS IT SOME KIND OF JAVA SCRIPT OR OTHER TYPE OF WORK AROUND TO 'BY PASS' YAHOO'S BLOCKING SYSTEM FOR HTML EMAILS??!





ANY TIPS? Will give top points for great answers.

Email stationary - how is this done?
maybe using Microsoft Outlook as the email client will fix it, although it's odd but if you use yahoo free email it's not the best or even close to a Micosoft Office email client


No comments:

Post a Comment