Friday, July 16, 2010

Get email on my blackjack...?

I have a at%26amp;t/cinguar blackjack PDA and i was wondering if i can get email on it because i want to be able to check my Yahoo account on my phone. I know they have a multimedia package but does my phone have a application where i can check my email(Yahoo). Also, how much would the multimedia package with email. Thanks!!

Get email on my blackjack...?
Hello,





I've recently just bought the Blackjack II and with that I bought the unlimited data plan with 200 text messages. It costs $35.00 a month and is effective immediately once you buy it. AT%26amp;T has this thing called "Xpress Mail" where you can add email accounts and it will show you on your phone if you have new email and you can check it without having to go through internet explorer which takes longer. So I believe "Xpress Mail" comes free with the unlimited data plan. I use it with my gmail and I'm sure you can use it with your Yahoo easily too. Hope this helps.
Reply:U need to have Internet Access on the phone ( Preferably a good Data plan so there is no nasty surprise with the net usage )





Incoming mail server : imap.mail.yahoo.com





Outgoing mail server : smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment