Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do I add an email address to my Friendly Email/Approved Senders list?

I'm often told by a website to "be sure to add their email address to my Friendly Email / Approved Senders list" to ensure I can receive their email.





They say this action is especially important if you use providers such as AOL, Yahoo, EarthLink, MSN, Hot Mail, SBCGlobal, or Roadrunner, as your email provider and you use email filters.





Can someone tell me how I do this? Thanks

How do I add an email address to my Friendly Email/Approved Senders list?
In Yahoo Classic:


Click the Contacts tab above your yahoo mail page.


Your address book will open for adding or editing.


There will be a form at the top of your safe list to fill out for each contact you wish to add. When finished with each one, click the "Add" button.

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment