Friday, July 16, 2010

Potential Employer Email Communications?

I applied for a job, and i recieved an email from the employer saying they were impressed with my qualifications and asking if i wanted to go further in the process, I emailed them back the next day, two days later I recieved the exact same email, so I assumed that maybe they had not recieved mine so I replied to that one as well, it has now been about 5 business days and I have not heard anything further. Should I contact them by phone to confirm receipt of the email, or send another email? What should I do?

Potential Employer Email Communications?
It sounds like they're sending an automated email to your reply. Call them to confirm your email and tell them you received the same email twice but no confirmation of your reply.


No comments:

Post a Comment