Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yahoo Email Problem?

Since around 5pm on 2/27, I have been have a problem sending emails from my Yahoo address. I am receiving mail, but when I want to forward them to my other email address on a different server, they get sent, but I never receive them at the other address. I checked with my ISP server and they found no problems at their end. I emailed Yahoo for help and have yet to hear from them (takes 24 hours).


Is anyone else having this problem? I can't even send it from one yahoo email address to another yahoo email address.

Yahoo Email Problem?
I have been having troble with accessing my yahoo mail from my iPhone this afternoon (2/28), but it is working from my computer.
Reply:Just to tell you that I have EXACTLY the same problem and after having written to Yahoo on sunday feb 24th, well, I have the same good service you did. I mean they don't even take care and they don't answer.





I will look to Hotmail or any other .....


No comments:

Post a Comment