Friday, July 16, 2010

Please email me, since I cannot get to Help email address, automatic link is disabled. Help!?

The problem is that your Help Mail Link is not working. Just send me an email, so I canl return your email with my problem. Help, help, help.......................................

Please email me, since I cannot get to Help email address, automatic link is disabled. Help!?
Help Mail Link.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...
Reply:At this time Yahoo is still having some problems at the moment. If you look you will find lots of people cannot send/receive/delete mail at the moment. Also try using the YAHOO HELP button. Yahoo is there to help use. I use HELP all the time. You can also call Yahoo Hotline 1-866-562-7219. Or this number 1-800-699-2466. And or 1-866-562-7249. The more we BUG Yahoo. Maybe the faster they will FIX THE PROBLEMS.


No comments:

Post a Comment