Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yahoo email password change, what's the process to get this resolved faster?

My yahoo account of 10 yrs has been hacked. They changed my email, and my alternate email. I don't remember my secret answer. I've email yahoo a dozen times, and they ask the same thing and do nothing. I've called yahoo directly twice, and they told me to send an email. Now what? I'm desperate to get my email back. Anyone had any luck on actually getting their password reset without knowing the secret answer? I'm able to answer any other email questions, except that one. Thanks.

Yahoo email password change, what's the process to get this resolved faster?
This will only work if you have an alternate e-mail address on file. This the ID/Password Recovery. You are asked your birthday and the ZIP or postal code you have on file. You can click the "Sign-In Problems page" to get to the form. Here is the link.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id...
Reply:It would of worked...if the hacked didn't change my zip code. errrr!! yahoo help still hasn't emailed me back. Report It


big teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment