Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Adobe Reader email HELP ME !!!!?

every time I try to email a PDF my default email was Outlook Express 2003 Trial Version.... after several attempts to email documents, I was never able to successfully complete the process of using Outlook ...... lol I guess I'm stupid lol


I deleted the whole Microsoft Office 2003 Trial Version......


O.K. My question , when trying to email now = Acrobat unable to connect to your email program and I can only click OK


So how can I use Yahoo or something to email these PDF


documents?????

Adobe Reader email HELP ME !!!!?
In your email program look for the thing that allows you to add an attachment - you can send your pdf file as an attachment to a normal email
Reply:I think you need to designate an Email program as the default.


No comments:

Post a Comment