Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some Yahoo email accounts not working? Others are???

My Yahoo email is working just fine, but my husband's is not. He can sign into Yahoo, but it will not take him to his email account. VERY frustrating to say the least, especially since he is currently job hunting and his Yahoo email is the one that he has been using on all of the resumes he has sent out. Seeing that he is currently unemployed and we NEED him to find a job VERY soon...is there a phone number (the customer service #s were NOT helpful at all...nor are the CS email contacts...just sending back generic emails on all I've sent to them) for Yahoo Email Tech Support?





WE NEED HIS EMAIL for his job hunting since he lost his job 2 weeks ago...and the bank account is getting low, and we need him to be able to send resumes and access any responses from ones he has already sent out. It's not like we're waiting to send pictures to grandma of the kids...this is our livelihood here.

Some Yahoo email accounts not working? Others are???
I am experiencing the same problem! Every time I want to access the email account it takes forever then it gives me a dead link notice! And this is the second or third time this has happened to me. I don't kow what is going on with them. But from now on I am going to use other email accounts.





Sorry it happens at a bad time for you. Try to contact them. Good luck!
Reply:Have no idea. Is the computer he uses..working correctly? Maybe his mail parameters got changed...or the address numbers...etc...





Try calling Yahoo, they've helped me in the past...and well too.


No comments:

Post a Comment