Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yahoo email program not always working?

I spent 3 hours on the phone the other day with Yahoo/AT%26amp;T and they told me that if we're not able to send or receive emails, or are not getting our usual automated emails that since the internet has 5 routers for the internet that perhaps one of those routers is getting old and is starting to glitch. They also said they have one router of their own that may be having problems. In addition they said that some ISP's may have them blocked (as aol did a few years back which caused a big court suit). They told me to have people email me to see if my email is working...lol and said when they do email me and get a mailer-daemon letter that they should copy the header and send that email to me so I could send to them....duh, the problem is...that I can't receive all the emails so how can I even accomplish as they suggest?





Anyone have any good ideas for solving this problem? I see that I'm not the only person who has yahoo email who is experiencing this problem. "we" need your ideas.

Yahoo email program not always working?
i haven't had that problem yet!!but if you want i can send you an e-mail to see if you get it!!


ok,i'll send you an e-mail now....then you can see if you got it!
Reply:thanks!! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment