Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have 2 yahoo.com email accounts. When I log into #2, it shows my #1 email address. #2 needs be be verified.

I can't verify email #2, since when I try to log into the #2 account, it only shows me the #1 email address. I try and verify the #2 account, but can't get to the #2 email account, since everytime I log in using that #2 username and pw, it only shows the #1 email account.

I have 2 yahoo.com email accounts. When I log into #2, it shows my #1 email address. #2 needs be be verified.
Maybe you thought you set up a different email account, when you were still on #1...and just added another screen name to it.





That would be why when you log into what you think is #2, it still shows the #1 account.





Try logging into the #1 account, click on the 'accounts' link or if it's not available, click your name link (it will be underline on the top page...put in your password and you can see if that's what you did.





It will also have the 'edit' link where you can see the verification box, to verify the email address[es].





If that's what you did, just go back to the yahoo start page and 'sign up' for another yahoo email address. This would then become your second email address.


No comments:

Post a Comment