Thursday, August 19, 2010

French KC email address?

Does anyone know the email address to the french kennel club?


I have translated an email letter into french complaining about my breeder not yet recieving the registration for their pups born last august because the sire was french, they keep saying the hold up is in france and the UK kennel club are saying that too so i am getting in touch myself with the breeders permission.


But, i need an email address to send it to.


Thanks.

French KC email address?
I don't have their email but their website is http://www.scc.asso.fr/home.php





I have dealt with them for a few years but in the past I've always found them to be much faster than the Belgian or Canadian Kennel Club. In the past I've normally received papers from the French kennel club by the time the pups are 4 months old, on the other hand I've waited over a year for papers from both the Belgian Kennel Club and the Canadian Kennel Club. The fastest overseas Kennel Club I've dealt with is the Swedish Kennel Club, I've had Swedish papers arrive with the pup at 10 wks.
Reply:The breeder should be able to help you with the address I should think.


No comments:

Post a Comment