Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yahoo email not loading properly?

I've been a yahoo email user for ages and very rarely experience problems. The last few days have been an exception though. My yahoo email account is not loading properly or accessing my email. It looks like I sign in properly, but then I can't actually do anything once I get there. I can't delete spam, or reply to email. Sometimes I can't even see my folders. This was happening in the beta version of yahoo mail. It was also occuring when I was at home and at work, so it's not the computer.





I switched back over to the original yahoo maill and things got a bit better, I could at least see my folders, but I have not been able to make changes, or delete emails. I have not tried to send email out lately, so I don't know if that is working or not at present.





Any ideas?





Also, is there a system status page I can view to see if there are issues on the server that are being worked on?





Thanks!


Urban Coyote

Yahoo email not loading properly?
One possibility: You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files %26amp; cookies, reboot and retry. I’ve had people tell me this worked, recently, others say it did not, so I guess is varies.





Another possibility is an incompatible browser; I've seen others mention this as a problem recently. You may need to upgrade your browser, switch to another one, or go back to regular Yahoo Mail (I'm assuming you have beta now!).





If none of this works, contact:


Yahoo! Customer Service


866-562-7219


408-349-3300


8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)


The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com
Reply:I am also suffering from the same problem and I have posted lot of queries to yahoo but things are not chaning..





Problem:


-----------





Successfully logged in..


Goes to mail home..


Can see upper pane ("welcome xyz, sign out/account info")


Can sometimes see left pane (Inbox, bulk, sent etc..)


But takes lot of time to load the content (main page)..


Over all response is toooo slow.


This is happening with me and other friends having .com domain.





Probable solutions:


=============





Can go to "how to" yahoo! help and post the feedback...





I have got few reply but they say, according to them, my account work perfectly..





Then I have taken snap-shots of my pages, along with clock on desktop and tried to explain what exactly is happening..





Similar kind of posts to Yahoo services can help them to solve the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment