Sunday, August 22, 2010

My email account will not let me send new email, delete emails or reply to emails?

Since the new beta yahoo, it has mess up my email account. I am now able to send a new email, delete an email or reply to an email. I get "error on page" Please help

My email account will not let me send new email, delete emails or reply to emails?
In most cases, you can ignore them. Script error messages are displayed by Internet Explorer when there is a problem with the Javascript or VBScript code on the website you are viewing. Occasionally a script error can be caused by an error in downloading a webpage, but more often it is an error in the webpage itself.


You can also turn OFF this. Here`s how.





To turn off script debugging in Internet Explorer





In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.


Click the Advanced tab.


In the Settings list, under Browsing, select Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable Script Debugging (Other), and then click OK.
Reply:Yahoo is messing up. Here are a couple numbers for you:


Yahoo! Customer Service US


1-877-469-7847


1-866-562-7219


1-408-349-3300


8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)


LLR.


No comments:

Post a Comment