Sunday, August 22, 2010

If I email to say 123@yahoo.com (fictional) when the actual email is 123@yahoo.com.au will they get the email?

If I email to say 123@yahoo.com (fictional address) when the actual email is 123@yahoo.com.au will they get the email? I mean the username is the same %26amp; it does not matter if you login at mail.yahoo.com or mail.yahoo.com.au. But the above example doesn't seem to work (when using a real email address %26amp; I was wondering why is this the case)? I believe in the past it worked but not recently. Why is that so?

If I email to say 123@yahoo.com (fictional) when the actual email is 123@yahoo.com.au will they get the email?
Because Yahoo won't know where to route the mail- if it goes to the .com.au or .de. or .se mail account.
Reply:I DONT KNOW


No comments:

Post a Comment