Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hackers got my old email.i need it.how can I get again my old email? can you help me?

my old email is kaladuran@yahoo.com. when i was writing in msn messenger.one of the my frien iD wanted to talk with me in a special room adress.he said login this site with email and password. we contiune speak there.when i wrote my hotmail adress i couldnt enter site.the he said if you have anothe mail adrees try it then i wrote my yahoo email.then i learned his is not my friend.he is a hacker.i tried to enter my hotmail and yahoo email.but i couldnt enter.wriitten incorrect ID or password.


i learned hacker from turkey he is writing turkish and he asked to buy vodafon telefone counters for me from my friends .my friend send me an adress to get my old hotmail email.i filled a file.he lost his email by this way then he gained again.Can i gain my old yahoo email.please help me.bye

Hackers got my old email.i need it.how can I get again my old email? can you help me?
The safest thing for you to do is to get a new email address. Once a hacker gets a hold of something, it's likely that the hacker will continue to gain access to it. In either case, it's highly unsafe now that it has been hacked.





Just get a new email address. Let everyone you know of the change and make sure you go through any online account you have and change your email address (i.e.: credit cards, bank accounts, etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment