Thursday, August 19, 2010

Profile email?

I have my main email address (a@yahoo.com) and I have another profile, under my main email address, called "b".





How can I send a message from b@yahoo.com?





When I compose an email, I see a pull-down-box but my profile "b" isn't there. When I go add email address, in that same page, it doesn't work.





When I go to my account info, I see


Yahoo! Mail Address: a@yahoo.com


Alternate Email 1: b@yahoo.com (primary)





What am I doing wrong?





Thanks

Profile email?
.


Hello





Login to the Yahoo! Email (not classic) you use the most and click "Options", then click "Mail Options", then click "Accounts" and on the right side of the screen locate and click the link "Add or Edit an account".





You'll see tabs for "Add", "Edit", "Delete" to manage the emails that appear when you login to this Yahoo! ID.





You'll also see a reference to "Default". Whichever account is "Default" will be the account that is auto-selected when composing a new email.





See you can use one Yahoo! ID to manage multiple Yahoo! Mail addresses, created when you signed up for separate Yahoo! IDs.





You can manage up to 5 additional email accounts with one Yahoo! ID.





Source: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...





Best wishes,


pup


.


No comments:

Post a Comment