Thursday, August 19, 2010

9 years yahoo email suspend !!?

hello i have this email zdig1@yahoo.fr and from 3 month is was desactivated due to tos error !!!


i have a little site from 5 year on uk.geocities.com/zdig1 ( now i migrate to zdig1.tk ) a stupid donkey called bassem sended an email to yahoo !! and yahoo suspend all my account released by this email ( mail , chat , geoticies, gourpe ... )


the pb that it my site was illegal why after all those years it was suspend !!


i asked yahoo.fr , yahoo.uk.com and yahoo.com and all refuse to help me to get my account back


all i want is my yahoo.fr accout


i dont need the uk.geocities site any more they can delte it


but my email box contain important email


so any solutiopn to get it back or how to make a new email with the same adress i tried to get it again but is say that is already in use


so if you have any email to yahoo suppor that can help me (for 9 years it was my official woking mail and not only for chat or web )

9 years yahoo email suspend !!?
Try to contact yahoo support team at the site bellow:





http://messenger.yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment