Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I recovered my email which has been hacked by stranger fr yahoo. But the stranger managed to hack in again !?

how come yahoo email become so vulnerable nowsaday? a stranger can hack in a private email IF HE KNOWS PERSONAL DETAILS of the email holder (just use forgot password). I cannot change my personal details which have been key in when i created this email. HOW TO RECOVER + PROTECT MY EMAIL ACCOUNT? anyone pls teach me how to CANCEL the email account? he has abused my email to ask money from the list of my friends ... pls help !!!

I recovered my email which has been hacked by stranger fr yahoo. But the stranger managed to hack in again !?
You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. Visit the Sign-in Problems page ( http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_forgot... ) and supply some basic verification information, such as your birthday and the ZIP or postal code you provided when you registered.





Make sure to provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, you will not be able to obtain a new password.





Information about closing your account:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ch...

dental hygienist

No comments:

Post a Comment