Thursday, August 19, 2010

Should I Email Ex Boyfriend?

My boyfriend just broke up with me. Its been 2 weeks. We have been going out for 1.5 years. It was a rocky relationship with lots of ups and downs. We both agreed to work on it but all of a sudden he just let it all go. I'm so brokenhearted I dont know what to do with myself. I haven't contacted him and he hasnt contacted me. I wrote out a long email about how I felt. I didnt ask him to come back but I just told him how he made me feel over the years. I was honest in the email. I want to send it to him but I know its too soon to right now. I dont know how he'll react, but it bothers me that he hasnt contacted me. I'm hoping if i give him time, he'll miss me. Should I let things cool off? Will he miss me enough to talk to me again? I want to work things out. When should I send the email? Please help.

Should I Email Ex Boyfriend?
Send it! Always express how you feel, no matter how much it hurts or how self-conscious you are about it. If he doesn't respond then screw him, because that would be cruel and heartless to do to you. It's never too soon. Send it now.
Reply:yes you should send it, 2 weeks is long enough for him to think. he might be waiting on you to contact him. just do it

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment