Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why does my email address/ Yahoo ID show up on the managers page of my fantasy sports teams?

I have set up an alternate profile, set it as the default, logged on with it, seen it "welcome" me by it, and still, when I set up a fantasy team, my Yahoo ID which is also my email address is listed as my Yahoo ID. This is despite the fact that I have asked for my email address to be hidden and that under "Email" on the managers page it says "hidden" for my email address. That looks ridiculous! My email address is right next to where it says "hidden"! I have engaged in online chat several times and sent emails back and forth with fantasy sports help and they just don't seem capable of understanding what I'm talking about. It has been suggested that what I want is impossible. However, in nearly all of my leagues, nearly all of the managers have a Yahoo ID that is NOT an email address. So if ones' Yahoo ID has to be an email address, how come THEIR Yahoo ID is just an alternate profile? Clearly, either they're doing something right, I'm doing something wrong, or the system is faulty.

Why does my email address/ Yahoo ID show up on the managers page of my fantasy sports teams?
I think it shows up on your end but not at the other end.
Reply:there is a bug in the system


No comments:

Post a Comment