Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can i add/include another email acct to my yahoo email, that will enable me to switch between the 2 email?

In my yahoo mail webpage, theres an arrow beside my user name found on the upper left portion of the page, when you point on the arrow, it prompts you to switch between 2 email addresses. i do not know how the other non-yahoo email was placed there but its very convenient. Now i want to add another email address to the existing 2 email accounts, please help show me how. Thanks

How can i add/include another email acct to my yahoo email, that will enable me to switch between the 2 email?
If you have a free yahoo email account, you can't add another email address to the two existing ones. The free email account only lets you add one other free email account in addition to your free primary email account. The only way to add an additional email account is to upgrade to one of Yahoo's premium email services, which depending on the package you would choose, I think you can get up to 10 different email addresses under the same primary. Hope this helps.

big teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment