Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need help with my email. Reps on the phone & via email say they can't help me.?

This message is intended for reps at AT%26amp;T and the issue is one that I need to upgrade my email for easier management of my secondary email address but no one at AT%26amp;T has been able to help me. I hope someone from AT%26amp;T will contact me. Now, I'm filling out this form because your "email us" link doesn't work. I even purchased my domain name from AT%26amp;T to personalize the second email address.

I need help with my email. Reps on the phone %26amp; via email say they can't help me.?
When I call AT%26amp; T I use the internet # on my bill and they always help me with my email problems. Even when it has been something simple. I don't talk to the reps because they only handle new addons and billing.
Reply:Considering my dealings with AT%26amp;T, you need to drop them like a chunk of lead and get another service provider.


No comments:

Post a Comment