Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cant sign into email?

Okay so I had to make a different email address and all this **** so I could even come on here and I want to find a way to get into my old email address because I have emails to go through plus here on answers I have alot of achievments and UGH I just am hoping there is a way that I havent tried.





It says my username email thing still exists but I just cant sign in! And I went to try and retrieve my password but all it asked was if I used a credit card which I havent and JESUS I HOPE this isnt the end of that email.





Help?! %26gt;.%26lt;





Oh and Ill add that I dont think it's been hacked because Iv had it hacked before and it's not the same. Plus, I tried all my passwords that I use and it just isnt workin.

Cant sign into email?
click forgot password

dental health

No comments:

Post a Comment