Sunday, August 22, 2010

Microsoft Outlook 2003 reply email addresses - I have 5 email addresses and reply email is not working.?

Example - I have email account abc@johndoe.com, and abc@widgets.com, and abc@yahoo.com that are all coming into my Outlook 2003. When I receive an email sent to abc@johndoe.com, I hit reply, and for some weird reason the "From" address will populate with any number of email addresses EXCEPT the correct one. I have set my reply correctly by going to "Tools" "Email Accounts" "View or change", I choose the account, "change" "more settings" then put the appropriate email in the bottom box labeled "Reply Email". Can anyone tell me why my addresses are not populating correctly when I hit reply????

Microsoft Outlook 2003 reply email addresses - I have 5 email addresses and reply email is not working.?
outlook will reply with the address that is set to default . all those addresses are logged in to outlook but only one is set to sen. and that is the one that is default


No comments:

Post a Comment