Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Yahoo email address was taken by a spammer and added to some list?

in which the spam is being resent by a second email address. I want to know how I can block an email from the message headder if it's using the %26lt;resent-from:%26gt; address.


Example from a message headder:


--begin headder--


From Donn Murray Wed Dec 19 09:39:13 2007


Return-Path: %26lt;donn3@verizon.net%26gt;


Authentication-Results: mta347.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)


Received: from 64.136.47.15 (HELO outbound-bu1.dca.untd.com) (64.136.47.15)


by mta347.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:41:23 -0800


Resent-From: %26lt;bookbugs@juno.com%26gt;


--end headder--


I have added the Resent-From:%26lt;bookbugs@juno.com%26gt; to my blocked list, but Yahoo email only works if I am blocking the return path email address, not the real offender bookbugs@juno.com


I have written to abuse@support.juno.com many times, and the sending email address is different all the time, only the Resent-From: email address bookbugs@juno.com in the Full message headder is the same every time.

My Yahoo email address was taken by a spammer and added to some list?
add verizon.net to your blocked address. Verizon uses verizon.com for their official website.


No comments:

Post a Comment