Sunday, August 22, 2010

I made up a myspace email and it ended up belonging to someone!?

About a year ago i made a myspace and because i didnt have my own email, my friends said i should just make one up. Big mistake, but i did it. I unknowingly used a real email address, and the person who it belonged to verified my account for me. I didn't know this until a few days ago when someone told me that email addresses had to be verified in order for your account to work, and mine does.





Now, i dont feel safe knowing that a stranger has had all of my personal information to get into myspace, being able to read my myspace messages and such for an entire year. I want to change my email, but the person on the other end has to agree to it first and click the okay. Everytime i've tried this, the person never does it.





I tried sending an email to the address i used, but i got a message back saying the message was a failure and didnt go through / error type thing.





What can i do?? Someone please help!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

VERY USEFUL BLOG , NEED MORE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR
PROBLEMS , VISIT : https://www.technovizions.com/yahoo-emails-issues/
OR YOU CAN CALL OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER (870)-390-4894

Post a Comment