Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need help with the confirmation email for sony ericsson?

On sonyericsson.com I registered for my w580i phone so I can get free themes and such. It says that they will send a confirmation email to my email address. I haven't received it since yesterday. And it also said when i registered, if an email wasn't sent in at least 1 hour then I would have to contact them. I sent an email complaining but then tried 2 other emails. Still no email.





Please help and tell me if you have been in this situation.





Serious answers please.


Thanks!!

Need help with the confirmation email for sony ericsson?
boss i used the yahoo id for the registration at that time i didnt get any please use gmail if any





u must check the email for confirmation of the the account within 48 hours if not your will not register and you have to register once again

teeth braces

No comments:

Post a Comment