Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Outlook email problem... assistance needed?

I am having a problem with my email. I'm using outlook 2003. For some reason when I email certain people and they reply to me, their reply is missing in the email (so basically my email is sent right back to me). This happens only with specific customers of mine. I can't seem to find an answer. Any insight???





I'm composing in HTML and I'm using MS Word 2003 to edit %26amp; read rich text messages. I'm not using any kind of "stationary" for my email (if any of that matters).





Thanks!

Outlook email problem... assistance needed?
2003, thats way out of date
Reply:only a guess but try comparing the program / system that your customers are using for their e-mails.


that's not a solution but it may be a piece of the puzzel.


No comments:

Post a Comment